Itâ€™s unpleasant to hurt, but different things happen. The most controversial point in insurance for most people is the category of dental risk insurance. Why?
1) People with good teeth believe that they can do without this insurance. Firstly, the teeth did not disturb them for several years and it is obvious that they will not disturb them for another year. Heredity is part of genetics, which seemed to be completely pulled over by the teeth. We understand that people who have suffered from caries since childhood are in need of such insurance, but those with strong teeth do not.
Several factors should be considered here:
- The most complex (therefore expensive) dental operations are often the result of accidents. It is impossible to predict fate, but free treatment will solve many problems.
- Toothache cannot be tolerated - ask those who once experienced it. Postpone treatment for a long time does not work.
- Good teeth are not always strong gums. Incorrectly selected toothpaste, love for hot drinks or drinks with ice can quickly aggravate a problem that has just begun. From mild redness of the gums to tooth loss - a few inconspicuous steps.
It turns out, if you use insurance, it is very beneficial.
2) For those who do not use their annual insurance, the investment will be meaningful and useless. For this reason, many, however, exclude dental risks from the list of their policy.
Checking the condition of the teeth several times at your own expense is cheaper than paying for insurance. A light medical intervention can also be less expensive than regular insurance.
In any case, insurance is a mental setting. Society shows by its example why protection is necessary and people who do not secure themselves on time simply fall out of the process. Diseases are like a snowball: they roll and take away important resources.
In what cases, having insurance, people can be refused payment? This is important, because the guarantee of payments is the main reason why we put more ticks in our policy and are ready to pay more money.
- Risky behavior in principle: active (sometimes obviously dangerous) sports, strange social behavior (dangerous disputes) - all this affects the payment, if it is a proven fact.
- Everyone remembers the story of a guy who ate a snail in a dispute. No matter how sad the consequences, the insurance company has reduced the payment for treatment.
- Alcohol intoxication during an accident. If the client does not want to be responsible for his health, the insurance company is all the more unprepared to take on the excess.
- Car accident in case of the absence of documents. This once again emphasizes the importance of discipline in all matters related to contractual relations.